12 Nov 2017
Vertical Stabilizer

Finally starting to get to the good stuff! I am only able to get into the workshop for a few minutes here and a few minutes there. That "Honey-Do" list just never seems to go away! Its getting close to thanksgiving, (which means, its still a few weeks away!) but we get to be in crisis mode!

 
This is the first cleco in the first steps! I had to savor this moment a bit! Unfortunately I was still awaiting tools at this point so I wasn't able to do much more than this! I have since finished the final drilling for this doubler plate and dimpled and riveted it in to place. I started to move on to the next step, but made an error in drilling (meaning I drilled the wrong hole) and had to order replacement parts from vans. I am hoping to have those by the 14th of November!

So far, this seems to be a VERY slow start...... but it is the holiday season and there is much to be done before our home is invaded by 20 starving family members! What are you going to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Topic of Discussion

 

Most viewed posts