Day two of organizing and cataloging parts. Van's did an excellent job of packing the parts and securing them in place. Still working to get the garage cleaned and organized around my workspace. I have the feeling that this will be a continuing struggle!

As soon as I am finished with the annual on the Cherokee, I will bring my last remaining workbench home from the hangar and put the drill press, band saw and bench grinder on that for a mobile tool table.

Tiffany's grandparents are on their way to Phoenix and bringing along with them many metal working tools from their RV4 project so many years ago! I will have the honor of putting the very same tools that were used in the building of their RV-4 to good use in constructing the RV-14! Once I get the tools inventoried then I will be placing an order for the remaining tools needed to commence work!

On a side note, I was able to figure out the power supply issue for my video camera to be able to record the entire build and make youtube video blog with my build. As soon as I can figure out how to put a link in this blog to my youtube site, I will let you know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Topic of Discussion

 

Most viewed posts